- Entrants must be residents or growers of Elsworth, Knapwell, Boxworth or Conington and produce must be grown in the district.
- Everything entered must be grown or made by the Exhibitor except flowers used in floral arrangements.
- An Entry fee of 20p will be levied for each entry. Children aged 16 years and under, free (Section M only).
- Entry forms and entry fee of 20p are required for each entry, and must be taken to the Village School, Elsworth, on the Friday preceding the show between 7.00pm-9.00pm OR email your entry by Wednesday August 27th (pay when collecting cards) OR drop off your entry form at designated collection points in each village by noon, Thursday August 28th. (See entry form for details.)
- Exhibits must be brought to Elsworth School between 7.00pm and 9.00pm on Friday 29th August or between 8.00am and 10.00am on Saturday 30th August.
- Exhibits must not be removed before 4.00pm on the day of the show. The Committee will be very grateful for any exhibits left for auction at 4.30pm.
- Exhibitors may make more than one entry in any one class. Each exhibit must be accompanied by an entry form and appropriate fee.
- Exhibitors must provide own plates, vases etc. as they require. The Committee will not be responsible for any breakage or loss of such items.
- Each class may be judged 1st, 2nd 3rd. Prizes awarded: FIRST £2.00: SECOND £1.00: THIRD 50p
- Where the entries are less than four in any one class, the awarding of more than one prize will be at the discretion of the judge.
- In case of any dispute the Committee’s decision will be final.
Download your entry form here: Entry Form